Wednesday, January 2, 2013

TEAM Patterson

I suppose I named this blog Team Patterson for a reason, however I wasn't aware 6 months ago how fitting it really was.  Team Patterson came about on the day of our rehearsal for our wedding and was mentioned again during our wedding ceremony more than 4 and a half years ago by our minister.  There was a point in the ceremony when our hands were placed on top of each other's, like they would be in a flag football huddle before someone yelled, "break!".  The minister then remarked in his speech about how sometimes each of us may have to pick the other up by saying, "Go Team".  Since then, Brian and I like to think of ourselves as a team.  We work well together, communicate, and make a plan for our future.

With all of that being said, Brian and I are thrilled and blessed to announce that "our team" is expanding because I am PREGNANT!!!

Not only that, but we are expanding by not one...

Not two...

But by THREE babies!!

Yes, my friends, we are having triplets.  We are instantly becoming a family of five (the size of an actual team).  Triple the diapers, triple the carseats, triple the smiles, triple the college tuition, and triple the LOVE.

I am 12 weeks along and per our last ultrasound, all of the babies look healthy and are a tiny ahead of schedule in size.  I`m beginning to show (especially since there are three) and I'm hoping I'm close to being out of the woods when it comes to morning sickness...that is a whole different story.

Brian and I are beyond excited to be welcoming these little guys (or girls) in to the world towards the end of May.  We realize this pregnancy comes with risks... like bed rest, complications, and possible time in the NICU, but we are already feeling the love and support around us.  We are so blessed.
 
Without further adieu...  Coming in 2013...
 
 
Baby A
 
Baby B
 
Baby C
 
Thanks to our family and friends for all of the well wishes so far.  It has been so fun to tell those close to us.  I will soon be posting videos from our reveals to our family and friends as well as updates from the pregnancy. 

Adios from the FIVE of us!

 
 

24 comments:

Amanda Meagan said...

Wow! Congrats You Guys from Jonathan & me!

Stephanie said...

Melt my friggin' heart!! I am so so SO happy for you and Brian!! Triple the hugs, triple the kisses, triple the "I love you, mommy's". This is going to be so much fun. I just know it!

Thank you for making me an aunt for the very first time!! (Well...first, second AND third times lol)

PS-I got dibs on Baby B! ;)

tthompson2 said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time for your families. Looking forward to following your blog! Lots of love from your family in Wisconsin:)

Ashley said...

Congrats!! 3 times the fun!!

I am a new follower!!

Feel free to pop by and say hello!!

Erin said...

Congrats! Just stopped in bc of Steph's post! :) How crazy exciting!!! Looking forward to hearing more soon!

Pamela said...

Congratulations!! So exciting!

Stephanie {Life, Actually} said...

Congratulations!!! Found you via Stephanie's blog - Keeping y'all in my thoughts + prayers!

Happy Friday!

SHAYNA said...

Found your blog via Stephanie... Congratulations on the THREE new additions! That is so exciting!!!!

Kathryn said...

Hopping over from Stephanie's blog............

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so exciting!!!

~Momma to Twin Girls~ said...

Stopping by from Stephanie's blog...

Congrats x3... so exciting and so blessed. We have twin girls so I know that excitement you are going through a little... ;)

I am bookmarking your site now so I can keep up with your pregnancy... how fun!

Best wishes!

Mrs.HVK said...

Congratsx3!!!!

Kim Luke said...

Holy babies! Congratulations!
I was pregnant with twins my first, and I remember that first shock when they told us. I can't imagine 3! haha
Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy!! xoxo

Melissa Stewart said...

Holy triplets!! Thats amazing! Congrats!! I am a new follower- I am dying for triplet stories! Makes me feel better about the twin gene that runs in my family. ;-)

Amy said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!! Found your blog from Stephanie's, and can't wait to follow along on your journey :)

Allison said...

Eek!! Can't wait to follow this amazing journey! Prayers for growing, healthy babies!!!

KRISTIN said...

How incredible! Congratulations x 3!

Melissa said...

Hi, I've been following you for a little while, but I'm de-lurking to tell you that one of my best friends (who also blogs) is also 12 weeks preggo with triplets, so I sent the link to her. Maybe they can be internet buddies :) So exciting!

Melissa said...

Oh geez....I meant to write this on Steph's wall. I'm so smart. haha.

Megan said...

I found you through Stephs blog! Sending LOTS of congrats! How exciting!! I am a former NICU mom (80 days!) I will be thinking of you as you grow those babies! I hope they stay put to as close to May as possible!! :) Congrats again! I hope you feel better soon! :)

Kate @ Green Fashionista said...

Congratulations!! This is such huge exciting news :)

Popping over from your SIL's blog, and am your newest follower. I hope you feel better soon and can start enjoying the pregnancy more.

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

Such exciting news (and super excited for Aunty Steph too!!) Praying that all goes well throughout your pregnancy...

Quite a personal question - but were these triplets naturally conceived or with fertility help? I am interested to know.
x

SG Journey & Memories!!! said...

Hopping over from Stephanie's blog & now new follower... CONGRATULATIONS & the best wishes for a Helthy pregnancy & Birth of your little Team!

krystaladele @ unSAHM said...

Congratulations!! How exciting and scary :) Your house is going to be full of a lot of love and I pray that you have a healthy pregnancy. We had a premie that needed a NICU stay but the nurses are amazing and we couldn't have had a better experience. Stay strong momma, hope the morning sickness goes away soon

Mindy said...

Congratulations!!! :) (found ya through Steph's blog)