Unfortunately this year we were unable to host our annual Halloween party. We are a little too busy and I can't even fathom getting all of the Halloween decorations down from the attic. Just thinking about it makes me sleepy. However... this year I got to take my kids to the pumpkin patch and dress them up for the first time. So much fun and my girls are so darn cute.
And now, in their Halloween pajamas... (They were loving the camera this day)
Happy Mallory.
And for Halloween, the girls dressed as Mini M&M's. (Mom and Dad were regular sized).
The girls with their grandparents
Our little M&M family. What a great life I have :)

7 comments:
Oh my goodness they are so cute and growning fast!
How adorable!!
This is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!
Oh my goodness, they are ADORABLE! Three little pumpkin buns! Seriously cutest little girls ever!
So freakin adorable! The pumpkin butts, omg, too cute! And the m&m costumes were a great idea.
What cute m & m's. :)
Adorable! Where do you find the girls headbands? I love them :)
Post a Comment